16th Annual Run/Walk Rocklin – Happy Birthday Sweet 16!
Join us for the 16th Annual Run/Walk Rocklin on Sunday April 7, 2019 at Johnson-Springview Park, Rocklin. Proceeds benefit The Matt Redding Foundation and other local non-profit agencies. Run Rocklin offers a variety of athletic experiences – from the flat 5K, the scenic 12K, to the ‘Run the Rock’ Half-Marathon. The event has been designed for the casual walker to the competitive athlete, providing safe courses, activities for the family, and top race management. Enjoy the great music that we’ll provide, the FREE kids ¼ mile and 1 mile runs, the bounce houses, and the Expo area, which features local businesses and active lifestyle products. To register visit RunRocklin.com.
- 7:45 am – Kids ¼-mile Run
- 8:00 am – Half Marathon
- 8:00 am – 12K Run/Walk
- 8:15 am – 5K Run/Walk
- Top 3 finishers in each age group (men & women) in 5-year increments
- All 5K finishers receive a medal
- Kids Fun Run finishers receive a finisher’s ribbon.
- 12K finishers get a medal (limited to 600 participants)
- Half marathon finishers get a Super Run the Rock medal (limited to 400 participants)
Strollers/baby joggers are welcome, but please start at the back of the start line and be aware of the runners around you. Chrono Track Disposable Tag Timing provided by Capital Road Race Management, Northern California’s Premier Race Management & Timing Company. Thank you to South Placer Rotary Club for their volunteers at the water station, finish line, and awards station.